Thermaster Single Glass Door Colourbond Upright Drink Fridge 370L - LG-370P
Highlight your bestselling beverages with our Thermaster Beverage Display! Made up of LED lighting for advertising-they're sure to display your products well and showcase them to your buyers sleek, clean and fresh.
This single glass upright door fridge is one of our premier fridges straight from the doors of Federal Hospitality Equipment. This visually striking unit is built to fit snugly into tight corners and spaces to store, cool or freeze your stock and ingredients, whether it's fitting stock in your store front for customers to grab snacks, meals or drinks or ingredients in your back fridge. This narrow, refined piece is especially suited to restaurant kitchens, supermarket backrooms, takeaway stores and caf-store fronts.
Fashionably designed with powder white steel panels, this elegant appearance comes with robust features including high cooling efficiency, low energy consumption, tempered glass door, castors and automatic defrost.
- Fashionable Design With Led Lighting
- CFC-Free Insulation & Refrigerant
- Low-Energy Consumption
- High Cooling Efficiency
- Illuminated Canopy
- Vertical Fluorescent Lamp
- Easy Adjustable Shelves
- Self-Closing Glass Door
- External Door Handle
- 2 Layer Tempered Door Glass
- White Powder Coated Steel Plate
- Automatic Defrost And Condensate Evaporation
- Heavy Duty Castors With Brake
- Lock & Key
- Refrigerant: R290 Natural Refrigerant
- GEMS Star Rating: 9
- Capacity: 370L
- Temperature Range: 2°C to 8°C
- Ambient Temperature: 38°C / 50% RH
- Cooling System: Fan forced cooling
- Compressor: Embraco
- Product Dimensions (W x D x H mm): 610 x 610 x 973
- Shipping Weight: 80kg
- Power: 240V, 285W, 10A
- Warranty: 4 Year Warranty (2 Years Parts and Labour + an additional 2 Years Parts only with product registration within 14 days of invoice)
Please take the time to carefully read all our Delivery Information and FAQ terms prior to placing your order. Please note we will not be held responsible for any issues with orders or delivery due to customers making ordering mistakes or not reading our terms prior to ordering.