Polar G-Series Hinged Door Upright Display Cooler with Light Box 950L - GE580-A
Show off your best-selling food or drink and see your sales soar. Using this Polar G-Series upright cooler will attractively display your products at the perfect chilled temperature, increasing impulse purchases and boosting revenue. Behind the two glass doors, eight sturdy adjustable shelves can be moved to accommodate cans, bottles or packs of all shapes and sizes. Internal LED lighting ensures all products will be easily seen, even in darker settings, while the overhead merchandising light box can help promote your brand or special offers too.
Polar G-Series shop display refrigeration is designed for everyday commercial use in demanding professional environments. Built with strong commercial construction and high quality materials throughout, G-Series refrigeration is the next step up in reliability and performance.
- Capacity 950L
- Dimensions 2036(H) x 1200(W) x 730(D)mm
- Material Painted Steel
- Refrigerant R290
- Temperature Range 2°C to 10°C
- Voltage 220-240V
- Warranty 2 Years
- Weight 177kg
- Five Year Electricity Cost $2417.47 - Based on $0.34 per unit
- Eight sturdy shelves are easily adjusted to hold items of all shapes and sizes
- Double-glazed glass doors for maximum visibility of your best-sellers
- Energy-efficient LED lighting shows off your products in darker surroundings
- Automatic defrost cycle runs every four hours to maintain top performance
- Simple 'manual defrost' function also available to help with maintenance
- Four sturdy castor wheels for easy positioning wherever you need it
- Illuminated top display panel for promoting your own brand or special offers
- Suitable for use in ambient temperatures up to 38°C
- Supplied with 10A plug fitted
- Not suitable for use in catering vehicles or any other mobile environment
Please take the time to carefully read all our Delivery Information and FAQ terms prior to placing your order. Please note we will not be held responsible for any issues with orders or delivery due to customers making ordering mistakes or not reading our terms prior to ordering.