Polar G-Series Countertop Prep Fridge 9x 1/3GN - GD878-A
Want to speed up your meal prep while saving space? Using this countertop prep fridge from Polar's G-Series is a highly effective way of achieving both - the unit can hold up to nine 1/3GN pans, and is designed with adjustable feet for stable positioning on any suitably-sized work surface.
This means you can have your most-used fresh ingredients, fillings or toppings within easy reach of your prep area. It's a real time-saver, and not just when it comes to your preparation tasks - the fridge's temperature can be quickly adjusted via the user-friendly digital control panel, while a continual evaporator ensures constant energy efficiency with little maintenance.
Polar G-Series kitchen refrigeration is designed for everyday commercial use in demanding professional environments. With strong commercial construction and hard-working compressors, choose G-Series refrigeration if you need a long-lasting, hard-working unit which will be accessed frequently.
- Dimensions 435(H) x 2000(W) x 395(D)mm
- Refrigerant R600a
- Temperature Range 2°C to 8°C
- Voltage 230V
- Warranty 2 Years
- Weight 79kg
- Versatile storage area can hold up to 9x 1/3GN pans full of fresh ingredients
- Gastronorm pans can be quickly swapped out when you need to refill or replace
- Glass screen keeps contents cool while also protecting them from contamination
- Fan-assisted cooling ensures consistent temperature control and rapid recovery
- Manual defrost function to help with maintenance and long-lasting reliability
- User-friendly digital temperature controls and display for easy operation
- Continual evaporator prevents water build-up for improved performance
- Four adjustable feet for a stable setup on any countertop
- Suitable for use in ambient temperatures up to 32°C
- Supplied with 10A plug fitted
- Not suitable for use in catering vehicles or any other mobile environment
- Please note - gastronorm pans are not included and are sold separately (DN720)
Please take the time to carefully read all our Delivery Information and FAQ terms prior to placing your order. Please note we will not be held responsible for any issues with orders or delivery due to customers making ordering mistakes or not reading our terms prior to ordering.