Polar G-Series Countertop Prep Fridge 5x 1/4GN - G608-A
Looking for a way to keep your ingredients, fillings, and toppings easily accessible? Then the Polar G-series countertop prep fridge will be perfect for you.
The 5 ¼ gastronorm pan accessibility allows you to store multiple different ingredients in one go, making them perfect for quick and easy access.
Also, the four adjustable feet creates a stable positioning so it is less likely to become uneven and potentially spill the ingredients.
And the glass screen keeps contents cool protecting them from cross contamination.
Featuring the fan-assisted cooling system ensures consistent temperature control allowing for a rapid recovery from ambient settings.
And the manual defrost function helps with maintenance and long-lasting reliability so staff can choose when to turn it off to reduce the risk of burning out the fans.
Including the continual evaporator prevents water build-up, further improving performance and reducing overall running cost.
- Dimensions 435(H) x 1200(W) x 330(D)mm
- Output 150W. 1A.
- Temperature Range -2 to +8°C.
- Voltage 230V.
- Warranty 2 Years
- Versatile storage area can hold up to 5x 1/4GN pans full of fresh ingredients
- Gastronorm pans can be quickly swapped out when you need to refill or replace
- Glass screen keeps contents cool while also protecting them from contamination
- Fan-assisted cooling ensures consistent temperature control and rapid recovery
- Manual defrost function to help with maintenance and long-lasting reliability
- User-friendly digital temperature controls and display for easy operation
- Continual evaporator prevents water build-up for improved performance
- Four adjustable feet for a stable setup on any countertop
- Suitable for use in ambient temperatures up to 32°C
- Supplied with 10A plug fitted
- Not suitable for use in catering vehicles or any other mobile environment
- Please note - gastronorm pans are not included and are sold separately (DN720)
Please take the time to carefully read all our Delivery Information and FAQ terms prior to placing your order. Please note we will not be held responsible for any issues with orders or delivery due to customers making ordering mistakes or not reading our terms prior to ordering.