Polar C-Series Upright Freezer 600L White - CD615-A
Maximise your frozen storage space with this Polar C-Series upright freezer. Well insulated for efficient operation and lower running costs, the tall single door commercial freezer offers a temperature range from -25°C to -10°C along with a user-friendly control panel, digital display and a sturdy lockable self-closing door.
Perfect for light duty use in professional kitchens, or as a secondary freezer for additional storage. To allow the ventilation system to work effectively, the freezer requires a 20cm gap to the wall and must not be positioned next to a heat source. The unit is designed to work in temperatures of up to 38°C.
Polar C-Series kitchen refrigeration is designed for everyday commercial use in less demanding environments. Choose C-Series for general storage when you don't plan to access the unit often.
- Capacity 600L
- Dimensions 1890(H) x 780(W) x 695(D)mm
- Dimensions - internal 1660(H) x 657(W) x 581(D)mm
- Dimensions - insulation 60mm
- Finish - external White
- Power Type 230W | 3.3A
- Refrigerant R600a / 250g
- Temperature Range -25°C to -10°C
- Voltage 220-240V
- Warranty 2 Years
- Weight 84kg
- Five Year Electricity Cost $1680.94 - Based on $0.34 per unit
- Six shelves plus one half-shelf for holding all shapes and sizes
- Usable capacity of 469Ltr for all your everyday frozen food and ingredients
- 60mm insulation improves efficiency to further reduce your running costs
- Reversible door can be configured to best suit your space and create more room
- Self-closing door is lockable too for additional peace of mind between shifts
- LED digital temperature display and electronic controller for easy operation
- Rear castor wheels for easy positioning wherever you need it
- Perfect as a secondary freezer or a main freezer in less demanding settings
- Suitable for use in ambient temperatures up to 38°C
- Supplied with 10A plug fitted
- Not suitable for use in catering vehicles or any other mobile environment
Please take the time to carefully read all our Delivery Information and FAQ terms prior to placing your order. Please note we will not be held responsible for any issues with orders or delivery due to customers making ordering mistakes or not reading our terms prior to ordering.