Austheat Freestanding Electric Fryer, 2 tanks - AF822
The Austheat 3 phase electric fryers are ideal for take away shops or where high-speed production of fried food, such as fish and chips, is required. The Austheat AF822 has two pans and comes complete with two heavy-duty stainless steel baskets. With robust construction, the AF822 will give you years of trouble free service in the production of high quality fried foods.
- Double pan with two baskets, 2 x 14 litre electric fryer for consistently delivering high quality, high volume fried food
- Two tanks with individual controls allows separation of flavours and ability to shut down one tank in quieter times
- High performance by balancing high output with fast recovery
- Easy to clean – features elements that swing out and up in seconds, providing access to a smooth open tank for easy cleaning.
- Dual control thermostats enabling easy switching between cooking and idle settings for each tank. Also peace of mind with second thermostat as a back-up
- Low cost to purchase and run
- Less heat pumped into your kitchen saving air-conditioning costs and maintaining a comfortable working environment
- Not having a gas flame means Austheat electric fryers deliver a cleaner working environment by not burning the available oxygen or emitting burned and unburnt gases into your kitchen
- Electric emersion elements can outlast gas burners and replacement costs usually less.
- Fitted with safety thermostat with manual reset over-temp safety cut-out
- Removable front door allows easy operation
- Made in Australia
- Warranty: 12 months
- Extended Warranty
five (5) years on the fryer tank
two (2) years on parts &
one (1) year labour
- Register for Extended Warranty online – see website
- Power: 14.0kW
- Dimensions (W x D x H mm): 450 x 805 x 1080
- Weight: 130kg
Please take the time to carefully read all our Delivery Information and FAQ terms prior to placing your order. Please note we will not be held responsible for any issues with orders or delivery due to customers making ordering mistakes or not reading our terms prior to ordering.