Apuro Planetary Mixer White - 7L - DB266-A
Make your mixing tasks easier than ever, no matter what ingredients you're working with. This planetary mixer from Apuro comes with three tough attachments to take on any challenge - a spiral dough hook for heavier mixes, a beater for firm mixes such as cake and biscuit mix or mashed veggies, and a whisk for lighter mixes like whipped cream and egg whites.
Switching between the attachments couldn't be any more simple - the mixer's easy head-lift mechanism allows you to swap them out in an instant. While mixing, the powerful 270W motor is controlled by a stepless speed control dial that puts you in complete control for maximum precision.
Using the removable funnel, you can even add ingredients mid-mix without lowering the bowl to save even more time. The bowl itself has a 7Ltr capacity, making it the perfect size for everyday use in smaller bakeries, as well as in restaurants, canteens or hotel kitchens. Whether you're mixing a heavy pizza dough, folding a cake mix or simply whipping up a pancake batter, the Apuro planetary mixer ensures you'll do it with ease.
- Dimensions 410(H) x 420
- Warranty 1 Year Parts & Labour
- Weight 15kg
- High-performance commercial 270W motor powers through all kinds of ingredients
- Comes with spiral dough hook, beater and whisk attachments to mix any texture
- Simple head lift mechanism allows you to quickly swap out attachments
- Removable funnel for adding ingredients mid-mix - without lowering the bowl
- Stepless speed control gives you complete control for maximum mixing accuracy
- 7Ltr mixing bowl provides plenty of room for your everyday mixing tasks
- Bowl made from stainless steel for easy cleaning and impeccable hygiene
- Durable full metal body construction guarantees great longevity
Made in China
Please take the time to carefully read all our Delivery Information and FAQ terms prior to placing your order. Please note we will not be held responsible for any issues with orders or delivery due to customers making ordering mistakes or not reading our terms prior to ordering.