Apuro Double Fryer - 2x8L 2.9kW with Timer - FC375-A
Two tanks for double the output - when it comes to deliciously crispy fried food, this countertop fryer from Apuro is guaranteed to speed up your service. Each of the 8Ltr tanks are independently controlled, so you can set different temperatures and fry different food simultaneously. During quieter periods, you can heat up just one of the tanks to reduce running costs.
With a simple ON/OFF switch and thermostat dials for setting your oil temperature, operation couldn't be easier. An indicator light will let you know when the fryer is heating, and there's an automatic thermal safety cut-off which is easily reset when required. Digital timers help you keep on top of cooking times and, once your service has finished, the tanks can be easily drained for quick and effortless cleaning. It's a real time-saver in any professional kitchen.
- Capacity 16L
- Dimensions 440(H) x 565(W) x 510(D)mm
- Warranty 1 Year Parts & Labour
- Weight 16.3kg
- Each tank is controlled independently for frying two foods simultaneously
- Fast recovery times helps to speed up cooking times and increase output
- Compact design won't take up too much worktop space
- Non-slip rubber feet allow for stable positioning on your work surface
- V-shaped oil pan and tap for mess-free draining and easy cleaning
- Simple ON/OFF switch and temperature dial controls couldn't be easier to use
- Power light indicator immediately lets you know if machine is switched on
- Digital timer makes it even easier to keep track of cooking times
- Automatic thermal cut-off for added safety and peace of mind
- Supplied with two strong stainless steel mesh baskets and protective lids
- The heat up time is 12min 59sec. For cooking frozen Chips (1/2), the recovery time is 230 seconds
Made in China
Please take the time to carefully read all our Delivery Information and FAQ terms prior to placing your order. Please note we will not be held responsible for any issues with orders or delivery due to customers making ordering mistakes or not reading our terms prior to ordering.