Roband Hot Bain Marie 6 x 1/2 size, pans not included, single row - BM16
Designed to hold food at serving temperature, stainless steel construction, removable cross bars, safety lock ball valve drain, wet or dry operation, Dura-life stainless steel elements, energy regulator control, thermometer display, designed to support a range of gastronorm pan combinations up to 100mm, trolleys available.
- Designed to be dropped into a counter or held in
place with a trolley
- Stainless steel construction
- Removable cross bars
- Ball valve drain
- Wet or dry operation*
- Long life stainless steel elements with energy
- Designed to take many combinations of gastronorm pans
up to 100mm deep
- Thermometer display
- 1 row of 4 or 6 1/2 size pan or 2 rows of 2-6 1/2 size pan
options are available
- Trolleys available separately for double rows only
- Machines must not be left unattended for extended periods of time.
- Made in Australia
- Warranty: 12 Months
- Weight: 33kg
- Power: 1550w, 6.7 Amps
- Dimensions (W x D x H mm): 1665 x 408 x 255
- Dimensions exclude protruding drain, pans & lids.
- Manufacturer's code: BM16
Note: Roband bain maries are designed to accommodate pans available from Roband Australia. Although other brands of pans may fit, this is not guaranteed due to variations in other manufacturer’s pans.
All BM and BR bain maries can be manufactured with no corner legs for drop-in bench mounting. When ordering please specify by prefixing the model number with the letters NC e.g. NCBM24 (NC signifies ‘no corner legs’). These items are made to order and are non-returnable.
Please note images shown are for indicative purposes only and the actual product or size may vary. Optional Accessories may be shown but not included. Heading and description take precedence over image displayed.
Please take the time to carefully read all our Delivery Information and FAQ terms prior to placing your order. Please note we will not be held responsible for any issues with orders or delivery due to customers making ordering mistakes or not reading our terms prior to ordering.