Polar G-Series Upright Fridge 600L White - DL899-A
Offering 600 litres of storage space in a gastronorm-compatible size, this upright fridge from the Polar G-Series range is perfect for storing large amounts of chilled food in busy commercial kitchens. The unit uses forced air cooling to provide a rapid chill recovery rate, even when the door is being opened frequently in ambient conditions of up to 43°C.
This premium tall fridge features front braking castor wheels for easy positioning or moving, two floor protectors and user-friendly controls with digital display. Inside, three adjustable shelves can be rearranged to fit any chilled ingredients. The door is lockable and self-closing for added security, and the fridge's ventilation system requires a 20cm gap to the wall to perform properly.
Polar G-Series kitchen refrigeration is designed for everyday commercial use in demanding professional environments. With strong commercial construction and hard-working compressors, choose G-Series refrigeration if you need a long-lasting, hard-working unit which will be accessed frequently.
- Capacity 600L
- Dimensions 2000(H) x 680(W) x 845(D)mm
- Dimensions - internal 1384(H) x 564(W) x 680(D)mm
- Dimensions - insulation 60mm
- Material Stainless Steel & Aluminium
- Finish - external White painted steel
- Finish - internal Aluminium
- Power Type 265W | 1.8A
- Refrigerant R290 / 320g
- Temperature Range -2°C to 8°C
- Voltage 220-240V
- Warranty 2 Years
- Weight 135kg
- Three adjustable shelves plus a floor protector shelf for flexible storage
- Fan-assisted cooling ensures rapid temperature recovery after door is opened
- 60mm insulation improves efficiency to further reduce running costs
- Reversible door can be configured to best suit your space and create more room
- Solid door is lockable too for extra security and peace of mind between shifts
- LED digital temperature display and electronic controller for easy operation
- Front-braking castor wheels for easy positioning wherever you need it
- Adjustable feet ensure secure and stable positioning on your kitchen floor
- Tropical-rated and suitable for use in ambient temperatures up to 43°C
- Supplied with 10A plug fitted
- Not suitable for use in catering vehicles or any other mobile environment
Please take the time to carefully read all our Delivery Information and FAQ terms prior to placing your order. Please note we will not be held responsible for any issues with orders or delivery due to customers making ordering mistakes or not reading our terms prior to ordering.