Polar U-Series Deli Display Fridge 385L - DB951-A
Looking for a deli fridge that can promote more sales while using less space? Then the Polar U-series deli display fridge will be the product for you. Thanks to the stainless-steel construction the fridge is both strong and sturdy allowing it to last longer in the busy customer facing environment.
Also, the triple glazed glass keeps the temperature in and means the customers can't touch the food, this helps to save energy and prevent cross contamination.
Boasting the rear sliding door allows easy access without the need to fully open the door, which creates a simple and quick use without inviting germs in.
And the LED lighting creates an energy efficient alternative to standard lights - helping to promote better looking food while helping to maximise sales.
Featuring the user-friendly digital panel creates a simple and precise operation making it easy for staff to use.
And the straight edge design maximise the top of counter use so your staff can easily hand food over the counter to customers as well as having a place for stands or menus to be kept helping to maximise promotions.
Including the forced air cooling makes food last longer making it perfect for reducing waste whilst conserving food taste.
- Capacity 385L
- Dimensions 1200(H) x 1200(W) x 680(D)mm
- Dimensions - internal 670(H) x 1158(W) x 564(D)mm
- Material Stainless Steel & Glass
- Refrigerant R290
- Temperature Range 2°C to 8°C
- Voltage 220-240V
- GEMS Compliant
- Climate Temperature Class - 4M2, 5M2, 7M2
- Total Display - 1.66
- Usable Internal Storage - N/A
- Total Energy Consumption (kWh/24h) - 19.25
- Star Rating - N/A
- Castor wheels and adjustable feet for easy moving and stable positioning
- User-friendly digital temperature controls and display for easy operation
- Suitable for use in ambient temperatures up to 35°C
- Supplied with 10A plug fitted
- Not suitable for use in catering vehicles or any other mobile environment
- Weight 215kg
Please take the time to carefully read all our Delivery Information and FAQ terms prior to placing your order. Please note we will not be held responsible for any issues with orders or delivery due to customers making ordering mistakes or not reading our terms prior to ordering.