Polar C-Series Countertop Food Display Fridge 100L White - CC666-A
Want an attractive and stylish way to display your best-selling chilled food and drinks? Using this smart white Polar C-Series countertop display fridge is a great way to showcase your desserts, snacks and soft drinks - the four glass sides ensure maximum visibility from any angle, while internal LED lighting will illuminate your display in darker surroundings. The two shelves are easily adjustable depending on the type of products you want to display, and the built-in digital temperature control is both simple to use and accurate.
Ensure you maintain a 20cm gap between the machine itself and the wall to allow the ventilation system to function effectively. Please note - this unit is not suitable for use directly next to a heat source. The maximum ambient temperature of this display fridge is 32°C.
Polar C-Series shop display refrigeration is designed for everyday commercial use in less demanding environments. Functional and attractive, choose C-Series refrigeration if you won't need to access the unit often.
- Capacity 100L
- Dimensions 675(H) x 682(W) x 450(D)mm
- Power Type 220-240V. 160W
- Refrigerant R600a
- Temperature Range 2°C to 12°C
- Voltage 230V
- Warranty 2 Years On-Site Parts & Labour
- Weight 39kg
- Five Year Electricity Cost $1549.88 - Based on $0.34 per unit
- Two sturdy shelves are easily adjusted to hold all kinds of food and drink
- Four glass sides ensure maximum visibility of products from all angles
- Rear sliding doors allow for easy access when adding or removing food
- Sturdy adjustable feet for stable positioning wherever you need it
- User-friendly digital temperature controls and display for easy operation
- Interior light is easy to switch on or off from control panel
- Easy to clean and defrost manually to keep fridge performing at its best
- Smart white exterior looks professional for front of house use
- Suitable for use in ambient temperatures up to 32°C
- Supplied with 10A plug fitted
- Not suitable for use in catering vehicles or any other mobile environment
Please take the time to carefully read all our Delivery Information and FAQ terms prior to placing your order. Please note we will not be held responsible for any issues with orders or delivery due to customers making ordering mistakes or not reading our terms prior to ordering.