BenchFoods 116 Hook Vertical Rotisserie & Biltong Maker - 116RCUD
This 2 Zone / 116 Hook Rotisserie Digital Dehydrator is 100% stainless steel and designed to be run for multiple days in a row.
- Perfect for dehydrating biltong, allowing you to achieve the same results as traditional methods in half the time!
- The dehydrator comes with 58 hooks per zone, two removable plates come pre-installed to provide a total of 116 hooks for your product.
- Using the 99 hour digital timer, you are able to set the time and return hours, or days later with no stress.
- This versatile machine has the popular ambient mode, with only the fans activated. It also boasts a temperature range from 30 - 90°C for use with a range of different products.
- Internal light and rotation can be individually turned on and off according to your preference.
- Use your 116R model to dehydrate biltong, sausages, whole fish or any other product that requires hanging during the dehydration process.
- COMMERCIAL GRADE QUALITY - Our entire product line is commercial grade stainless steel inside and out. Built for the demand of ongoing commercial use. These units are easy to clean, maintain, and most important food safe.
- 99 HOUR TIMER - Designed for all products and industries in mind, our 99-hour timer will cover anything you might need to dehydrate for more than a full day of drying time.
- 30-90°C PRECISION THERMOSTATS - Get the quality outcome you're looking for with our precision thermostats. Outstanding temperature control and temperature hold anywhere from 30-90°C.
- DOUBLE-WALLED STAINLESS STEEL - Double-walled stainless steel allows for better energy efficiency by keeping the heat where it belongs, inside the drying chamber. This feature also keeps the sides of the machine cool to touch.
- HORIZONTAL AIR FLOW - No need to rotate trays or flip product mid-cycle. Our units use horizontal airflow technology to create even drying across all trays every time.
- TIME AND TEMP MEMORY - The unit remembers the last time and temperature setting from your previous batch making it easier and quicker if repeating the same recipes in future batches.
- TEMPERED GLASS PANEL - These completely food-safe glass panels allow you to operate the controls while wearing food safety gloves. Cleaning them is super easy and they can withstand impacts of 10,000 pounds per square inch, making them perfect for the commercial environment.
- AMBIENT AIR MODE - If you desire to dry your product using fans only and no heat, simply set the temperature to 00 on the control panel. This can be great for drying products such as herbs, biltong and some seafoods.
- POWERFUL FULLY SEALED MOTORS - Waterproof fan motors feature top-grade dual ball bearings and pure copper coils with an ideal dehydrating motor speed of 1800rpm.
- GLASS OBSERVATION WINDOW - Our heat-resistant tempered glass windows are extremely strong and don’t let any heat escape. Able to withstand an impact of 10,000 pounds per square inch. They can also withstand temperatures of up to 260°C.
- STRONG CASTOR WHEELS - Our lockable caster wheels make moving the unit into place and moving them for cleaning extremely easy. Once you get the unit where you want it to stay, simply lock it into place.
- Brand: BenchFoods
- Model: 116RCUD
- Max Power Usage: 4 kW (2 kW x 2 Zones)
- Avg Power Usage: 1.6 kw (800 W x 2 Zones)
- Voltage / Frequency: 200-240V/50-60Hz
- Max Amperage: 16A
- Safety Breaker Required: Single Phase/25A
- Power Cable: 3-Wire Cable, No Plug Tip
- Temperature Range: Ambient Mode, 30 - 90°C
- Timer: 0 - 99hr
- Independent Zones: 2
- Total Tray Area: N/A
- Total Hooks:116 (58 per zone with detatchable rotisserie tray)
- Tray Dimensions: N/A
- Space Between Trays: N/A
- Tray Mesh Spacing: N/A
- Machine Weight: 49kg
- Product Dimensions (W x H x D): 592 x 1745 x 482 mm
- Features: Memory Function, Ambient Air Mode
Free Standard Shipping - Is included Australia wide and usually takes between 3-14 days depending on your location and size of the freight. Standard shipping includes standard transit cover in case of any freight loss or damage.
Free Standard Shipping + Premium Transit Cover - Purchasing premium transit cover at checkout will offer instant protection against freight loss and damage. Without premium transit cover, any freight loss and damage that may occur must go through an investigation process by the supplier, and the freight company, to determine fault and responsibility. Once the investigation has concluded (usually around 2-6 weeks), restitution is performed. Purchasing premium transit cover skips the investigation process and will provide instant restitution to the purchaser, when a freight issue arises.
Please take the time to carefully read all our Delivery Information and FAQ terms prior to placing your order. Please note we will not be held responsible for any issues with orders or delivery due to customers making ordering mistakes or not reading our terms prior to ordering.